There are many VA outsourcing companies in today’s market. Some offer a dedicated VA who will work for you for as long as you need. Others operate on a project basis distributing tasks to multiple assistants based on skills and experience. It can be difficult to choose who will fit your business or lifestyle requirements.
Many promise low fees and quick turn-a-round times which are appealing to a small business or start-ups. Temptation is naturally drawn to keeping costs down and opting for the cheaper options. As appealing as it is it could be costly in the long run.
“Buy Cheap, Buy Twice.”
Be careful – your budget might thank you in the short term. However you might find yourself spending double to get the work completed properly. Companies that pay people by project on fixed fees implement tight turnarounds and put huge pressure on freelances. They have little choice but to often submit sub-standard or rushed work.
They can put huge pressure on you as the client too. To submit information quickly and then allow little flex for changes or alterations. Mistakes get made which all cost money.
If a company is much cheaper it’s probably because they are inexperienced or undervalue the importance of their work. They place little importance on the quality of output and generating repeat business.
That doesn’t necessarily mean opting for expensive either. You want to aim for somewhere between a Smart car and an Aston Martin.
Experts In Their Field
At Buy Time we have been providing support to SME’s, entrepreneurs, growing start-ups, professionals and private individuals for over 15 years. Our VAs are recruited as experts at what they do. Many of our executive assistants stem from a background within blue-chip, multinational organisations. Some have come from entrepreneurial careers themselves.
Our experienced team have a strong understanding of how to streamline and efficiently organise day-to-day tasks as well as manage larger projects.
The Importance Of Long Lasting Client Relationships
We believe in nurturing relationships and providing the best support for our clients. Every client is given a DESIGNATED team member who will work continually on the project, campaign or long-term assignment. They are assigned to support you based on the work brief you give us. We will white label ourselves to your brand, adopt your company ethos, and expertly represent your business. Essentially we are becoming an integral part of your team. Our team develop strong and lasting relationships with their clients: many clients have been with us for many years. Our long-term relationships have benefited from this approach for well over a decade.
It is not uncommon for clients who have employed their PA for lifestyle admin to come back to us for property management, business support or research work at a later stage. We will discuss with you whether you work with your original dedicated VA or if another member of the team might offer more appropriate experience.
Extra Staff Without The Financial Commitment
Many clients use us an extension of their integral team. Your dedicated VA can flex with your requirements, providing more or less hours as necessary delivering a cost-effective solution.
Hiring a permanent employee involves the financial commitment of a full time salary. This includes taxes, sick pay, holiday pay, maternity pay, training, desk space, equipment stationery and more. You also have to factor in the time and funds needed to recruit the ideal candidate in the first place.
The benefit of outsourcing to a VA is that they allow you to delegate without an additional headcount cost. Any reduction in overheads allows you to shift more revenue to operational growth. At the same time outsourcing to an experienced VA can provide continuity, drive automation, operational expense control and risk management. Experience has proven that with more time to focus on your business or personal life productivity soars. Therefore reducing the financial strain whilst supporting your business grow.
At Buy Time we are also able to provide holiday cover etc. so your business is never without support.
With our pay as you go format, you can book our expert VA service for however long you need. With no minimum usage requirements or subscription charges there are no real overheads to consider. We charge an hourly rate and in 5 minute slots. It is not as expensive as you think and no job is too small or unusual! We can provide support for the odd hour or on a more regular basis to suit your requirement. This allows clients the freedom to dip in and out as and when they require support.
What Can We Help You With?
This list is extensive but not exhaustive. If you account for how much time these tasks take up in your busy week why not offload them to a VA who can get your to-do list managed quickly and efficiently.
- Paperwork and filing
- Diary management
- Email marketing
- Social Media
- Website copy
- Project managing new websites
- Business research: fact checking, market analysis and data comparisons and researching potential sales leads
- Data entry and management: compiling sales reports; creating forms or surveys for customer feedback and database building, entry and updates (sales, contacts, CRM, etc.)
- Marketing: copywriting, email marketing campaigns, manage campaign response, production of marketing material, graphics and analysis of data
- Social media management: blog writing and uploading, post research, and scheduling.
- Generating graphics for marketing and social media
- Developing networks and social media connections: managing network requests, message management and account activity.
- Managing a social media shop
- Project management
- Business research
- Reporting writing
- Invoicing and chasing payments
- Sending out quotes
- Generating clear and accurate project costs
- Purchase order management
- Expense claims
- Generating and managing a centralised computer filing system and file back-up system
- Document processes and identify and implement applications that drive automations
- Project management of new website and on-going management
- General life admin
- Paperwork and filing
- Managing trades people for the house and garden
- Selling items at auction or on eBay
- Arranging for ironing to be done
- Paying bills and dealing with utility companies
- Arranging for fuel deliveries, car MOTs, chimneys being swept, car services and tyre checks
- Bookings and reservations
- Travel – from flights to visas, current COVID paperwork, where to go and what to do
- Holiday activities
- House move help
- Property maintenance and management
- Gift buying and wrapping
- Health and well-being
- Adhoc tasks and running errands
- Managing an Airbnb
- Running a holiday let
- Holiday rental and property management both in the UK and abroad
- Long-term rental of your property
- Overseeing of a property or pied-à-terre if you live abroad
- Managing a property that is up for sale ensuring it is at its best for viewings and maintains its kerb appeal
- Regular site visits and key holding
- Staff management
- Creation of property bibles
- Security management
- Insurance related matters
A Buy Time VA
At Buy Time our clients are our focus and we take real ownership over the work we do. If you are looking for some additional support for your business or your home life please do get in touch on 0203 371 7115 or firstname.lastname@example.org.