With the arrival of spring now is the time to think about new beginnings and all the excitement that a new season brings. A lifestyle and property PA can help organise your business, office or your home – or possibly a combination of them all.
Home Moving Help
Do you have a house move coming up? Perhaps you were initially excited by the thought of moving to your new home but are now filled with dread as the day looms ever closer and there still is much to do. Don’t panic! We have dedicated PAs that are experienced at helping clients move house.
We can help with sorting out outgoing and incoming bills, changing service providers (getting the best deals), booking house movers, arranging Sky, BT and the internet and the endless other tasks that go with a move. We can also help source a temporary rental if required whilst work is undertaken on your new property.
Life has been frantic for so many during lockdown 3. With working from home and homeschooling occupying much of our time for the past few months our home admin has often taken a back burner. Now is the time to tackle out of control to-do lists. This is our bread and butter and we can do it standing on our head! Allow a dedicated PA to help you with your life admin and allow you to regain valuable time.
We are here to support your every need. There are many ways in which a PA can help with organising your home admin:
- Whipping paperwork into shape
- De-cluttering rooms and wardrobes
- Selling items at auction or on eBay
- Transforming homes from winter to spring including: storing clothes, moving and buying furniture, arranging for deliveries
- Arranging for ironing to be done
- Daily administration
- Managing trades people
- Dealing with utility companies
- Paying bills
- Managing DIY jobs around the house
- Arranging for fuel deliveries, car MOTs, chimneys being swept, car services and tyre checks
- Researching and booking holidays in the UK and abroad for summer 2021 and winter/summer 2022
- Arranging to roll over existing holidays
- Planning ski holidays for 2022.
- Sorting out the pets with vet appointments
- Arranging gardening services to get your garden summer ready
- Gift buying and wrapping
- Running errands
- Party planning for missed birthdays once this pandemic is over.
- Managing house decoration projects
Property Management PA
Managing a property can at times be stressful and time-consuming. We can take care of your home for you; from maintaining a first or second home right through to looking after your portfolio of houses across the UK, (and abroad in certain locations).
Client demands can be ever-changing and in some cases, urgent. An experienced and proactive property management service is crucial to ensure tenants are happy with the service they are receiving and that there are speedy resolutions when problems arise. With a booming rental market and the need for an on-demand service for holiday and long-term rentals bespoke support can ensure happy tenants and repeat bookings.
We can provide support for the following:
- Holiday rental and property management both in the UK and abroad.
- Long-term rental of your property.
- Overseeing of a property or pied-à-terre if you live abroad.
- Managing a property that is up for sale ensuring it is at its best for viewings and maintains its kerb appeal.
- Regular site visits
- Staff management
- Creation of property bibles
- Building a bespoke wine cellar
- Sourcing art and antiques
- Security management
- Insurance related matters
- We can become your homes own personal assistant.
A Buy Time PA
Each client is assigned their own dedicated PA. They can flex up and down with your requirements and you only pay for the hours used. Your PA can work by the hour, the day or to create a plan to suit you – simply buy time as you need it. With no contract, subscription charges or minimum usage requirement, there are no real overheads to consider. We charge an hourly rate and in 5 minute slots. It is not as expensive as you think and we support clients both on an ad-hoc and a more long term basis.
Our experienced PAs have specialist knowledge; a little black book crammed with contacts and trustworthy contractors. No job is too big or to small – we can help with it all. It’s time to get all hands on deck this spring!
You want it, name it, we sort it
If you would like to find out more about how Buy Time can help free up more time, please do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 292 0566.